When i is in my village

Village is smiling and welcoming as usual . 

Nature is fantastic , and crops are going mad to grow up in the sun shine .

Winter waves do the rest and we are feeling gods gift as nature . 

Farms are full of yellowish flowers waving with the wind . 

Birds are giving their presence too by chirping and getting hungry in search of food . 

Farmers are too in no mood to rest and thus are working endlessly devoted to the works .

I am enjoying and refreshing myself too.

Every point of this earth giving so much pleasure to be in this and to be part of this . 

Really my village is fantastic. 


Comments

  1. मै आपकी मदद कर सकता हु वेबसाइट बनवाने में

    Contect me 7024191270



    Visit My Website- Click

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Role of youth in making new INDIA

Women empowerment a much needed step